Affirmations to Remember During Some of Your WORST Days!
1. What I’m going through is NOT going to overtake me!
2. God will NEVER put more on me than I can handle.
3. Trouble don’t last always.
4. Better days are ahead.
5. What’s over my head is STILL under God’s Feet!
6. This that I’m going through is making me stronger and more experienced. It might not feel like it right now but after I make it out of this storm, I’ll see that all along God was building me instead of breaking me.
7. Not everything I go through is God punishing me but sometimes it’s for the benefit of others.
8. Somebody somewhere is going to find healing in my wounds!
9. God’s making it work for my good.
10. It can’t rain forever. There IS light at the end of the tunnel.
11. It’ll get better .. no matter what it looks like right now.. it will get better!
12. I’m stronger than I think.
13. Through it all, I’m still standing and smiling and I thank God that I don’t look like what I’ve been through.
14. The Joy of the Lord is my strength!!
15. I am loved.
16. It’s okay for me to cry sometimes .. just as long as I don’t unpack and stay there in the trap of sadness.
17. Strong people have their weak moments too and that’s okay!!
18. It’s OKAY. Everything is gonna be okay, for real !!
19. I would have never known I was unbreakable if this here wasn’t trying to break me. #I’mStrongerThanIThink
20. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
21. No NEGATIVE thought formed against me shall prosper!.
22. This is my “winning season” .. even if God has to carry me through it because I can’t afford to lose again.
23. EVERYTHING attached to me will win !!
24. If God brought me to it, He will bring me through it.
25. God is still good, even on my worst days!
Everything that I’ve listed here is a lot of what I tell myself on some of worst days, my worst moments, my days of depression, when I’m stressed or just overwhelmed with pure sadness. As you can see, I encourage myself in God more than anything else. At the end of the day, I KNOW where my help comes from and I also know that it’s not up to other people to keep me encouraged. It’s up to me. Encouragement comes from the inside.
You better learn how to start encouraging yourself, speaking back to your storms, your situations and your circumstances. Self Encouragement is so important and to be honest .. it has helped me get through some mighty rough days!! Remember, it’s not what we say out loud that really determines our lives. It’s what we whisper to ourselves that has the most power. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today!! xoxoxo!!
– J e s s i c a