5 YEARS FROM NOW..
I closed my eyes and tried to envision where I seen myself in five years. I tried not to get hung up on the obvious details like my career or marital status but instead I tried to be as realistic as possible; not what I’m wishing or hoping to happen but the reality of what will most likely be going on..
- I see My Husband & I still being married.
- Definitely living a healthier life since we’ve joined a gym & trying to create a habit of eating healthier foods.
- RJ will be 10 years old & Noah will be 8 – the thought of that makes me so sad! Lord have mercy; time & the way it just flies by!
- They’ll be getting into those ages where they can really start getting involved more in sports so I totally see me & Justin being the “sporty” parents. That part is exciting!!
- I see our credit being tremendously improved! We’re working on that now so we can celebrate later.
- I see us being FIRST TIME HOME OWNERS!! 🙂 We actually had the opportunity for that last month and even though it was a really good deal, we just thought it’d be better to wait until our credit was where it needed to be so we could have a cheaper mortgage rate and live comfortably.
- I definitely see nicer cars for us in the future. As a matter of fact, I’m getting ready to trade my Saturn 2000 in pretty soon! Old car, I know right? This was my very FIRST car! My daddy bought it for me during my senior year of high school and I’ve had it every since then. For 10 years now this car has gotten me from point A to point B. It’s been my little blessing & it’s a miracle that it’s lasted this long haha.
- I’m sure I’ll probably have another job by then since there’s not really an opportunity to grow where I am now. The only way I’ll stay is if my arts/craft business or blogging business is super successful and brings me in good amount of second income. For those of you who don’t know, I make personalized burlap wreaths & I’m thinking about investing into a vinyl machine to start making personalized shirts 🙂 I love doing stuff like that! I’m a very creative person.
- We’ll be way more financially stable.. not saying we aren’t now but we’ll definitely being living comfortably.
- I might and might not be pregnant again.. I don’t know.. I’m still praying about that one hahaha but if I am.. Fingers crossed for a girl!!😜💖🤞
So yeah that’s pretty much where and what I realistically see myself doing 5 years from now! I’m looking forward to it & whatever plan God is cooking up there! What about you? I know it’s a little thought provoking but where do you really see yourself 5 years from now? See if you can name one 😉😊